I am taking a little bloggy break and doing a shout out for some of my favorite parenting books. These are a few favorites… not necessarily in order of importance or favor.
**But first a disclaimer… I do not think parenting books have all the answers. I think God does. He designed the roles of the parents and wrote the ultimate book on the subject… the Bible. **
With that said, here’s my list:
1. Don’t Make Me Count to Three– Ginger Plowman
2. A Mother’s Heart- Jean Flemming
3. Bringing up Boys– James Dobson
4. Bringing Up Girls– James Dobson
5. Heaven at Home– Ginger Plowman
6. Parenting By the Book– John Rosemond
7. Shepherding a Child’s Heart– Ted Tripp
8. Wise Words for Moms– Ginger Plowman
9. The Heart of Anger– Lou Priolo
These are just a few of my favorites. I would love to hear back from you. What books have been helpful/ encouraging to you in your parenting journey?