Monday: Creamy Chicken Casserole
Tuesday: Gluten Free Pasta Bake (see below for recipe)
Thursday: Grilled Chicken and Veggies
Friday: Homemade Pizza- I’m going to use a Gluten Free pizza crust mix. I’ll let you know how it goes!
Recipe for Gluten Free Pasta Bake:
1 box of gluten free spiral pasta (prepared)
1 pound ground beef
1 can tomato sauce
1 small can tomato paste
1 Tbs garlic
1/2 Tbs Basil
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
8 oz sour cream
Italian Shredded cheese
1. Prepare the pasta according to directions
2. Brown Ground Beef and drain grease
3. Combine Tomato Sauce, Tomato Paste, and spices (you can add a little water if you’d like). Mix into meat. Adjust spices to taste.
4. Combine sour cream, cream cheese, and 1 cup of shredded Italian cheese
5. Layer Sauce, Pasta, Cheese Mixture… continue doing this until you use up all the ingredients.
6. Top with more Italian cheese
7. Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes (until cheese on top is brown and bubbly)
What’s on the menu at your house this week?
Linking up with: